County launches webpage for vendor bids
Larimer County has introduced a Division Request for Quotes web page for companies and distributors inquisitive about doing enterprise with county departments.
events can signal as much as obtain an electronic mail notification when a division chooses to publish a request for quote for items or companies on the Division Request for Quotes web page, based on a information launch.
After a enterprise or vendor indicators up, when a Larimer County division advertises a request for quote for items or companies, that enterprise will obtain a notification electronic mail together with a hyperlink to view the doc and submit a quote.
“It’s hoped the brand new system will attain extra distributors inquisitive about doing enterprise with Larimer County, particularly native and regional companies,” the discharge said.
Go to larimer.gov/drfq to view any printed division requests for quotes and signal as much as obtain the notifications.
Poudre Valley Hospital earns Magnet designation
UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital has been redesignated as a Magnet hospital, the sixth time it has earned the popularity.
Based on a information launch, the award acknowledges organizations for superior nursing processes and high quality affected person care that results in the best ranges of security, high quality and affected person satisfaction.
The hospital beforehand obtained the designation in 2000, 2004, 2009, 2014 and 2018.
“We’re so pleased with our nurses. They’re frequently rising professionally, elevating the bar and bettering the lives of our sufferers,” Ashley Bruning, chief nursing officer at PVH, mentioned within the launch.
Sharon Pappas, chair of the ANCC Fee on Magnet Recognition, made the announcement Thursday, and credited the hospital with 4 areas wherein it’s outperforming the nationwide benchmarks: the excessive proportion of nurses who’ve attained a bachelor’s diploma or increased; avoiding falls with harm in ambulatory settings; lowering the variety of emergency division sufferers who go away with out being seen; and unit-level information on affected person engagement and patient-centered care.
• On Tuesday, Runza eating places will conduct the sixth annual Runza Feeds the Want fundraiser, the place 10% of gross sales from all places all day will profit starvation and meals insecurity efforts in every neighborhood. On the Loveland location, 2204 N Lincoln Ave., the KidsPak program would be the recipient.
• Homeowners of the 5 Northern Colorado Massive O Tires franchises have rescheduled a deliberate Earth Day tree giveaway for Friday. Massive O places in Fort Collins, Greeley and Loveland will have a good time their sixtieth 12 months in enterprise by handing out 300 purple maple timber (60 timber per location) between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. that day at places at 2840 N. Lincoln Ave. in Loveland; in Fort Collins at 4245 S. Mason St., 1506 N. School Ave., and 2007 S. Timberline Street; and in Greeley at 3325 twenty third Ave.
Ship us your enterprise information
The Reporter-Herald strives to incorporate newsworthy enterprise briefs for its readers every Sunday. The main target of enterprise briefs is on Northern Colorado companies, not enterprise promotions.
The gadgets we contemplate for briefs embody:
• New companies.
• Enterprise relocations.
• Enterprise closings.
• New contracts.
• Anniversaries (divisible by 5).
• Mergers and acquisitions.
• New house owners, workers or promotions of workers.
• Manufacture of latest merchandise.
• Enterprise group conferences, workshops, seminars or courses meant for networking or training.
• Open homes associated to newsworthy occasions (new enterprise, anniversary, new house owners, renovations, new administration, and many others.).
• Awards or different recognition.
• Donations to charities.
Press releases are welcome. The Reporter-Herald reserves the proper to edit info submitted for publication. Footage of people concerned within the occasion are welcome, however publication just isn’t assured.
Data is due by midday Wednesday for publication within the following Sunday’s enterprise part. Data will be emailed to [email protected]. For extra info, contact the Reporter-Herald newsroom, 970-635-3636, [email protected].