FDIC and FRB-SF Host Digital Small Enterprise Discussion board in Alaska
In recognition of Nationwide Small Enterprise Week, the Federal Deposit Insurance coverage Company (FDIC) and Federal Reserve Financial institution of San Francisco (FRB-SF) are internet hosting an annual small enterprise lending discussion board. The occasion will promote new micro-loan merchandise that help entry to capital and different monetary companies for small companies in Alaska, together with rural and tribal communities. The occasion can even present an summary of the present circumstances of small companies in Alaska and discover how the lending group may also help deal with obstacles to accessing capital, particularly in underserved communities.
- Steven Brown, Alaska District Director, U.S. Small Enterprise Administration (SBA)
- Jon Bittner, Government Director, Alaska Small Enterprise Improvement Heart State Workplace
- John Brislin, Export Finance Supervisor, Alaska SBA
- Jamie “JC” Cowan, Enterprise and Financial Improvement Supervisor, Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
- Lisa Noland, Director, Alaska Ladies’s Enterprise Heart
- Jenny Glass, Senior Outreach Supervisor, FRB-SF
- Cathy Choe, Group Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Friday, Could 5, 2023 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM AKT
Webinar, Zoom, registration info beneath.
Who ought to attend:
Monetary establishments, Group Improvement Monetary Establishments, group organizations, non-profit organizations, and native companies selling small enterprise credit score.
To register on-line, click on Register and fill out the wanted info. You’ll obtain a affirmation e mail as soon as accomplished.
When you have any questions concerning the occasion, please e mail Cathy Choe at email@example.com.