As leaves start to bloom and spring motors into full power, farmers markets across the space are getting ready to open for the summer time season in the event that they have not already. We have compiled an inventory of the world farmers markets that may showcase and supply the perfect and freshest fruit, proteins, and flowers of our area.
- Stockyards Flea & Farmers Market: 449 Rt. 199, Athens, Open Mondays & Saturdays 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Farmer Fred’s: 1135 South Most important Road, Towanda. Open every day 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sundays 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Downtown State Faculty Outside Tuesday and Friday Market: Locust Lane between Faculty Ave. and Beaver Ave. 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Could – November
- North Atherton Farmer’s Market: Residence Depot Parking Lot, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturdays Could – November
- Millheim Farmer’s Market: American Legion Pavilion, 112 Legion Lane, Spring Mills. 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturdays, Could – October
- Bellefonte Farmer’s Market: Gamble Mill car parking zone, 160 Dunlap St. 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Saturdays, Could – November
- Pine Grove Mills Farmers Market: St. Paul Lutheran Church car parking zone on PA-45. 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Thursdays, June – September
- Rohrback’s Farmer’s Market: 240 Southern Dr, Catawissa
- Williamsport Growers Market: 249 Little League Blvd. Saturday’s all through the summer time. Fb
- Right now Farm: 215 Shady Lane, Muncy (Previously Styer Farm). Opening day Could 6. Open Saturdays 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Fb
- Wengerds Farm Market: 800 Lycoming Mall Dr., Muncy. Tuesday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Closed Sunday and Monday
- Ferry Road Grower’s: 330 Ferry St. Danville
- Burkholder’s Farm Market: 1577 Continental Blvd.Danville
- Montour Farm Market: 10830 PA-44, Watsontown
- Elysburg Farmers’ Market: Memorial Park Ave., Elysburg
- Potter County Farmer’s Market: N East st, E. 2nd St., Coudersport (814) 544-7313
- Ethereal Dale Farmer’s Market: 19329 US-522, Beaver Springs, PA 17812
- Wellsboro Growers Market: 130 Most important St, Wellsboro
- Tioga Farmer’s Market: 18 N Most important St, Tioga
Contact us with any of your favourite extra Northcentral Pa. farmers markets so as to add to our checklist for the summer time season.