April 20 (Reuters) – The next are the highest tales on the enterprise pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these tales and doesn’t vouch for his or her accuracy.
– London’s Heathrow Airport is heading for a authorized showdown with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic, as they launch rival challenges to the Civil Aviation Authority’s (CAA) proposed minimize to take-off and touchdown charges.
– The battle between HSBC and its greatest shareholder has intensified after the financial institution rejected claims that it had refused to have interaction with Chinese language insurer Ping An’s proposal to separate the lender in two.
– Jaguar Land Rover has mentioned it is going to make investments 15 billion kilos ($18.66 billion) over 5 years as Britain’s largest car-making employer upgrades its factories to provide electrical automobiles, together with its first UK-made battery automotive.
– At the very least 10 of British PM Rishi Sunak’s ministers have been allowed to maintain their roles as administrators of personal firms whereas serving in authorities after getting particular permission to retain their enterprise pursuits.
– British retailer Tesco is to be ordered to cease utilizing its Clubcard motif after the London Excessive Court docket dominated it had copied German grocery store Lidl’s brand and “deceived” clients.
– The Scottish Nationwide Occasion treasurer Colin Beattie is stepping down from his function after he was arrested on Tuesday by the police investigating the social gathering’s funding and funds.
($1 = 0.8039 kilos) (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)